CDTI event in the Spanish Pavilion of ExpoDubai2020, within the framework of the celebration of the Spain Week -Entrepreneurial Nation.
The objective of this event will be to present Spain as a country that develops innovative technologies through the presentation of 8 innovative companies in sectors as different as aerospace, or biotechnology:
• CYCLOMED TECHNOLOGIES SL (http://cyclomed.tech/), deep tech spin-off focused on the development and exploitation of a compact particle accelerator for personalized nuclear medicine using immuno-PET.
• SUBMER TECHNOLOGIES SL (https://submer.com/), a company creating customized solutions for the Cloud, Edge, HPC and AI industry.
• RATED POWER SL (https://ratedpower.com/), a company offering cloud-based software that automates and optimizes the analysis, design, and engineering of photovoltaic plants in all its stages.
• BOUND 4 BLUE SL (https://bound4blue.com/en/), engineering company that has envisioned a sail-powered fleet of vessels for the production of renewable energy by electrolysis of seawater, and designed a rigid sail system.
• ALEN SPACE SL (https://alen.space/), a leading manufacturer experienced in the development of CubeSats, first-rate technology and processes based on European industry standards (ESA-ECSS).
• SATLANTIS MICROSATS SL (https://satlantis.com/), technological SME specialized in developing very high-resolution Earth Observation optical payloads for small satellites.
• IENAI SPACE SL (https://ienai.space/), a company that wish to offer customized on-board electric propulsion market operates for each spacecraft.
For further information about the companies please check: